OneTail+ by Craft&Ride for Onewheel+ & XR (PREORDER)
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the two most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic is for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail+ makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail+ enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our longer concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail+ is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Improved and widened stance. The OneTail+ features an extended tail that adds extra surface area to your stance. This feature is an essential benefit for taller riders. Never worry about your foot slipping again! Regardless of your height, your new stance will immediately improve your balance.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail+ ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail+ makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
Every OneTail+ features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail+ is completed with our high grit laser cut Craft&Ride grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail+ comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail+ is compatible with the Onewheel+ and Onewheel+ XR - it is not currently compatible with the first version of the Onewheel. The OneTail+ is compatible with the first version (V1) of the Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed. The OneTail+ also features a fender channel for compatibility with all Craft&Ride Carbon Fiber Fenders and aftermarket fenders.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail+ with high grit laser cut Craft&Ride grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail+ Stickers