OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail Classic makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail Classic enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail Classic is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail Classic ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail Classic makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail Classic features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail Classic is completed with our high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail Classic comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail Classic is compatible with the Onewheel+ and Onewheel+ XR - it is not currently compatible with the first version of the Onewheel. The OneTail Classic is compatible with the first version (V1) of the Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed. The OneTail Classic also features a fender channel for compatibility with all Craft&Ride Carbon Fiber Fenders and aftermarket fenders, excluding the Flight Fender.
Upgrade your grip tape:
For just $20, we'll preinstall higher grit TFL Grip Tape for added control with your OneTail Classic. You will also receive a piece of TFL Grip Tape for your front foot pad. This is the best combination on the market.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail Classic with high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail Classic Stickers
OneTail+ Extended Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Very pleased with this footpad. It improves grip, and gives a great locked in feeling without drastically changing the way your foot feels when riding. Perfect balance of concave, and rise in the tail. Would recommend!
Love this footpad! It made my ride much better. Increased response, and less fatigue! Only issue is one of the rear screws were stripped when I tried to mount it. Nothing a little Loc-Tite couldn't fix, but was a little frustrating not being able to tighten or keep in initially.
I purchased the classic for my second XR. I have not installed but if it's anything like the extended length tail. ..I'm sure it will be great. The tail makes it more responsive I'm and I have less foot fatigue on long rides. Great product and durable too.
So I've been riding the Onetail+ for about half a year now and it doesn't disappoint. I love having a wider stance and feels great having that extra room in the back to move around. As a person who generally moves his backfoot around for more stable carving, decelerating, and skid braking in case of emergencies, I found it a great purchase. It has held up well and grip tape is still looking good (I ride city, trails, and beach). Overall, great product and if you're overthinking it, just buy it and see for yourself...experience the unknown!!