OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel+ XR™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail Classic makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail Classic enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail Classic is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail Classic ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail Classic makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail Classic features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail Classic is completed with our high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail Classic comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail Classic is compatible with the Onewheel+ and Onewheel+ XR - it is not currently compatible with the first version of the Onewheel or Onewheel Pint. To be notified of new foot pads for the Onewheel Pint, contact us here.
The OneTail Classic is compatible with the first version (V1) of the Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed. The OneTail Classic also features a fender channel for compatibility with all Craft&Ride Carbon Fiber Fenders and aftermarket fenders, excluding the Flight Fender.
Upgrade your grip tape:
For just $20, we'll preinstall higher grit TFL Grip Tape for added control with your OneTail Classic. You will also receive a piece of TFL Grip Tape for your front foot pad. This is the best combination on the market.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail Classic with high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail Classic Stickers
To better provide you with customization ideas and new perspectives of our accessories, we've created a page called Craft&Ride Loadouts! Check out complete Onewheel builds here for inspiration and leave a suggestion for future Craft&Ride Loadouts.
After 260 miles on my stock footpad, I can really appreciate the difference with the OneTail+. The concave feature adds more response , making the OW more nimble. I ride 8 miles one way to work and the foot fatigue is gone. Finally, I am 6’4” with a wide stance. So i ride with my with my feet at the edge of the OW. With the OneTail+, the extra length and flare at the end gives my big a$$ foot better support. Keep up the great work C&R.
The extra length give me more stability on bumps, and, with the way I stand, transfers the strain off the back foot
Best foot pad for stable and comfy rides undoubtedly
Amazing quality and fits well with the fenders too.
changed the way I ride - stoked I ended up grabbing this for my board :)
Amazing product! I'm a bigger guy and love the extra footroom for my stance. The concave is a foot fatigue saver! Would love to see a frontpad+ make a deal with fm!
Given this was coming from the US to the UK I didn't expect it so early!
The Onetail+ is great, really opens up stance options and gives me peace of mind my foot won't slip off the back. Only suggestion I'd make is that you countersink the 2 holes on the top so the bolts fit flush.
I’m glad I didn’t stay long with the stock tail. The onetail+ has definitely tightened my turning and given me lots of room to find the sweet spot as I float on.