Craft&Ride® Digital Tire Gauge for Onewheel™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by June 20th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT ($2,750+ value)! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Spring/Summer Giveaway.
The Craft&Ride Digital Tire Gauge measures from 0-150 psi and has a lighted tip that makes checking your Onewheel's tire pressure at low light fast and easy.
Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Install in any of your aftermarket tires for Onewheel and enjoy continuous flat tire protection.
- 0-150 psi
- Lighted tip for early morning or evening rides
- Digital LED face
- Long-lasting battery
- Measures in psi, kPa and bar
- Automatic shut off
- Press the "On/Unit/Off" button. Wait for "0.0" display and beep sound.
- Place the nozzle of the gauge over the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure good seal and prevent air escaping.
- Hold gauge on the valve until the reading on the LCD display locks.
- Remove the gauge quickly from the valve and read pressure.
- To retake the reading, simply place the nozzle over the tire valve again and repeat.
- Gauge will automatically shut off 20 or 60 seconds after use. Gauge can be manually turned off by holding the "On" button down for more than 3 seconds.
|Onewheel Pint X||Yes|
This product comes with:
- One Craft&Ride Digital Tire Gauge
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)