Homebrew Rails for Onewheel™
Please note: The Growler size rails in Clear Anodize and Black Anodize, and Standard size rails in Black Anodize, are not in stock and will not be shipping immediately. The Growler size rails in Clear Anodize and Black Anodize, and Standard size rails in Black Anodize, are available to preorder and will be shipping by the end of March or sooner. All other models are in stock and ready to ship.
Homebrew Rails are the product of The Float Life's mission to create the most heavy duty and beautiful rail upgrade. Take your Onewheel to the next level with Homebrew Rails.
Standard vs. Growler:
Homebrew Rails are available in two editions. The "Standard" edition is designed to replace the stock rails of the Onewheel+ XR. They are designed to the exact specs of the stock Onewheel+ XR rails and will be a direct replacement to the stock Onewheel+ XR rails. The "Growler" edition is designed with a shorter length to build a Growler. These are not designed to replace the stock Onewheel+ XR rails unless you are building a Growler.
- 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 2-Stage Finish Pass produces a unique surface finish
- Type II Black Anodized or Type II Clear Anodized
- Deep CNC Roll Tapped Threads
- 400 Series Hardened Stainless Steel Inserts
- Deleted vestigial center vent hole for increased strength and resistance to bending
- Tighter tolerances at the axle bolt holes to quiet movement and noise
Homebrew Rails in the "Standard" edition are compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. Homebrew Rails in the "Standard" edition are not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
*Homebrew Rails in the "Growler" edition are only designed to be used to build a Growler and require a Onewheel Pint tire of size 11 x 5.0-6 or smaller.
This product comes with:
- 1 set of 2 Homebrew Rails for 1 Onewheel
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)