Lumos Matrix Helmet for Onewheel™
Win a brand new Onewheel+ XR and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree: Every order that uses the code "WIN" at checkout from today until June 30th, 2021, at 11:59PM PDT, will be entered to win. No purchase is necessary. Read the full details and rules here.
It is extremely important that every rider wears a helmet when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Lumos products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect helmet.
The Lumos Matrix Helmet protects your head from impact while riding your Onewheel with its safety-certified composition and also intelligently works to prevent collisions with people around you by lighting up the front and back of your head (the highest and generally most visible part of your body).
The Lumos Matrix Helmet's rear lighting panel offers customizable patterns that help you stand out more visibly on the road. With its new RGB dot matrix design, the Lumos Matrix Helmet's integrated lights, turn signals, and automatic warning lights (similar to brake lights) improve your ride safety during both the night and day. You can activate turn signal indicators with the included wireless remote or through the Lumos app.
- Integrated front and rear lights are higher up where drivers can see them
- Up to 1000 lumens cumulatively; more than two times brighter than previous Lumos helmet
- Integrated turn signals operate with included remote or Lumos app on iPhone and Apple Watch
- Customizable bright matrix rear panel with app to display different patterns to help you stand out on the road
- Sync with Strava and Apple Health apps via the Lumos app
- Battery life from 4 to 10 hours depending on settings
- Automatic warning lights (similar to brake lights) to alert people behind you that you’re slowing down
- Weatherproof for safe use in rain or snow
- Two sets of padding are included to provide a custom fit
- CPSC, F1492, EN1078, AS2063 safety certified
The Lumos Matrix Helmet is only available in one size. To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the size below.
Two sets of padding are included to provide a custom fit if necessary.
M-L: 22.05-24.02 in (56-61 cm)
- 4 to 10 hour battery life depending on settings.
- Approximately 5 hours charge time
- Approximately 25,000 hours stand by time when helmet is turned off
- Health App Compatible
- Some features require internet access
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery-Powered (Lithium Polymer batteries)
- Height is 7.3 in./18.6 cm
- Length is 10.75 in./27.3 cm
- Width is 8.5 in./21.7 cm
- Weight is 1.28 lb./580 g
This product comes with:
- One Lumos Matrix Helmet in Charcoal Black
- One Wireless Lumos Remote
- Two Sets of Padding
- One Charging Cable
- Manual and Quick Start Guides
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
It so awesome!!!!!!
I got this for my Pint and I love it. The kiddos think it is so funny all the different things I can make it do. I love the light on the front the most. It makes me so visible when I ride. Love it.
Overall, very happy with the purchase.
its awesome !!
Love my Helmet and quick delivery.
I own a collection of Ruroc helmets but this is by far the most practical helmet. Front light is enough to be seen but don't expect it to light up the path ahead of you. The app and customization options for rear light are practical and fun. I was concern about size, got big head. Always buy largest size in Bern and Ruroc helmets; no worries ...this helmet was a nice fit. A must to ride at night, will keep the others for day time. What would I like to see in helmets? HUD with rear view camera, only seen it in motorcycle helmets (to big for what we do).