We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website, www.craftandride.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with accessibility and usability consultants, advocacy groups, and persons with disabilities to make sure that our website and mobile applications function properly.
We are always learning and in pursuit of ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken to improve access to our website and mobile applications:
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our website so that it functions the same way every time you interact with it.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.