TFL HellaRad Tire for Onewheel Pint & Pint X™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by June 20th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT ($2,750+ value)! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Spring/Summer Giveaway.
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the TFL HellaRad Tire to our lineup of tires for Onewheel. This is a top-tier tire for crushing the street with your Onewheel Pint or Onewheel Pint X.
The Slick Design:
If you're looking for the ultimate street tire, look no further. The Float Life based the HellaRad Tire off of the infamous XtraRad tire, but made huge improvements in ride comfort, edge control, and snappiness. This is the last slick tire you'll ever want under your feet on a Growler, Onewheel Pint, or Onewheel Pint X. The HellaRad features a slick treadless pattern with TFL wear indicators for the smoothest quiet underfoot feel.
The HellaRad features a semi-soft custom durometer that creates a dampened ride which significantly reduces off-road chatter and road noise.
|Onewheel Pint X||Yes|
The TFL HellaRad Tire is compatible with the Onewheel Pint X and Onewheel Pint. The TFL HellaRad Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The TFL HellaRad Tire's dimensions are 11 x 5.0-6.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One TFL HellaRad Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)