Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (In Stock Now)
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for the Onewheel+ XR. This is a top-tier tire for crushing the off-road.
The Treaded Design:
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is one of the best tires for riding off-road with your Onewheel+ XR! It offers increased traction and control of all terrains with its treaded profile. It is more round and carvy than the stock tire without sacrificing stability. This tire is available in two unique compounds that each completely enhance your experience.
Choose from D30A and D10A compounds. D30A is the most durable and firmest compound. D10A is the softest compound with the smoothest and grippiest ride.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint & Pint X is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Carves like a dream!
Good products and fast shipping.
Fast shipping and he’s always available answer questions! Great service.
Having a great time riding my one wheel,products are the best fast shipping.parts are easy to get
Great smooth ride with just enough bounce. Carvability is on point for concrete a little extra grippy on asphalt. Don't ride trails myself so can't testify to that. Got the D30.
Awesome company! Got my order out pronto. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
The Hoosier treaded tire is a great tire, very comfortable to ride on.
The customer service or C&R is top level