Tethered Charging Port Plug for Onewheel™
Protect your Onewheel+ XR's charging port plug from water and debris with this Tethered Charging Port Plug! Never lose your charging port plug again.
Protect your investment:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug prevents water and debris from entering the charging port of your Onewheel+ XR. Easily remove your plug to charge up, and plug back in without ever having to hold or set your tethered plug down.
No more lost plugs:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is locked onto your Onewheel+ XR under the pressure of your front foot pad. Your plug will remain secure no matter your riding style or environment.
- Remove the top two screws and bottom two screws of your front foot pad.
- Lift your front foot pad up and place the tethered part of the plug under your front foot pad near the charging port.
- Lay the front foot pad down on the tethered part of the plug and reinstall your front foot pad with the top two screws and bottom two screws.
- Push your plug into your charging port.
- Ride confidently knowing that your charging port is protected.
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Tethered Charging Port Plug is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
This product comes with:
- One Tethered Charging Port Plug
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
They’re pretty easy to knock out, so the tether is great! Without one, I wouldn’t notice it pop out and I’d ride off without it.
I’ve lost a few plugs in the past and now this will definitely solve this problem. Now we just need some for the pint as well. Will recommend for sure.
It works for the Pint. Tested.
Works great, keeps my port nice and clean and insanely durable!!!!
I absolutely love my OneWheel XR. The only mistake I made was not getting my protective gear from Craft&Ride first! I like to keep my equipment looking good for as long as possible. The charging port plug, rail protectors and magnetic fender are a must if you want to keep your XR fresh!
a tethered charging port plug is good add, no more wondering where your plug is after charging or losing while out riding.
Just want to say thanks i love this thing i can't seem to lose it. Its always right where I leave my onewheel 😆 🤣