Tethered Charging Port Plug for Onewheel+ XR™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
Protect your Onewheel+ XR's charging port plug from water and debris with this Tethered Charging Port Plug! Never lose your charging port plug again.
Protect your investment:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug prevents water and debris from entering the charging port of your Onewheel+ XR. Easily remove your plug to charge up, and plug back in without ever having to hold or set your tethered plug down.
No more lost plugs:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is locked onto your Onewheel+ XR under the pressure of your front foot pad. Your plug will remain secure no matter your riding style or environment.
- Remove the top two screws and bottom two screws of your front foot pad.
- Lift your front foot pad up and place the tethered part of the plug under your front foot pad near the charging port.
- Lay the front foot pad down on the tethered part of the plug and reinstall your front foot pad with the top two screws and bottom two screws.
- Push your plug into your charging port.
- Ride confidently knowing that your charging port is protected.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Tethered Charging Port Plug is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, and Onewheel Pint.
This product comes with:
- One Tethered Charging Port Plug for Onewheel+ XR
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Works great, feels snug!
The plug fits well and hasn't fallen out like others I've tried
Priced well and does the job
This is great, now I won't accidentally leave my charge port plug on the ground anymore! Wish the fit was a little bit tighter but the tether makes up for that.
quick shipping and easily installed under the deck. Plugs in nicely
you can slide it under the footpad or duct tape it to the rail guard. Either way get one!
Tethered Charging Port Plug for Onewheel™