Tethered Charging Port Plug for Onewheel™
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
Protect your Onewheel+ XR's charging port plug from water and debris with this Tethered Charging Port Plug! Never lose your charging port plug again.
Protect your investment:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug prevents water and debris from entering the charging port of your Onewheel+ XR. Easily remove your plug to charge up, and plug back in without ever having to hold or set your tethered plug down.
No more lost plugs:
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is locked onto your Onewheel+ XR under the pressure of your front foot pad. Your plug will remain secure no matter your riding style or environment.
- Remove the top two screws and bottom two screws of your front foot pad.
- Lift your front foot pad up and place the tethered part of the plug under your front foot pad near the charging port.
- Lay the front foot pad down on the tethered part of the plug and reinstall your front foot pad with the top two screws and bottom two screws.
- Push your plug into your charging port.
- Ride confidently knowing that your charging port is protected.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Tethered Charging Port Plug is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Tethered Charging Port Plug is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, and Onewheel Pint.
This product comes with:
- One Tethered Charging Port Plug
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
I think this is a great functional design, but I ended up not using mine. I do not like how much it sticks out the side, I think there are plenty of more low profile options even if you like to have a tether. The protrusion ended up making it pop out more than it might have when the board flips over.
I love my One wheel pint X
Prefer the original from fm but looking forward to seeing if the tether helps if the plug falls out.
Won’t loose this
It's the only charging port cover I use. Easy to install and the tether makes sure you do not lose it should it come out of the port on your ventures
definitely lets me ride without worry and more focus on the ride rather than is debris or water getting in there