Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire for your Onewheel. Experience a completely new ride with the Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire.
The Slick Design:
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire is a top tire for riding street with the Onewheel! The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire introduces increased carveability over the stock Onewheel tire. Its round profile unlocks a new level of fun when riding street. Deep carves and a new level of responsiveness ahead!
Choose from D30A and D10A compounds. D30A is the most durable and firmest compound. D10A is the softest compound with the smoothest ride.
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Burris 11 x 5.0-6 Slick Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
My purchase was delayed and was late due to the USPS being overloaded with Holiday shipping. I messaged the company the on Sunday Dec 27, I had an answer that same day and a replacement item shipped out immediately. They were responsive and took care of me.
I run Hoosier slicks on my drag car so a Hoosier was a no brainer for my OneWheel. After putting 200mi on the new Hoosier tire I can confidently say that this tire performs spectacularly in urban environments! First, it’s super sticky, it carves beautifully, road noise is minimal, and it’s durability is great on the D30A compound. Great tire, I highly recommend this tire!
at 400 miles, switched from the Vega to this, with the big difference being the slightly rounder profile, taking off those square corners of the Vega. had a pint before, and this makes my XR steer more like a pint in that it doesn't fight you. also nicer during transitions, from say, sidewalk riding, down a driveway, to the road, taking away those wobbles.
Installation was fairly easy, be mindful of the rotation direction, took a minute to orient the tire on the rim properly.
Tire is great, good stability!
I honestly didn’t know a different tire would make that much difference!! Smoother ride and silent when riding.
This is my second one of these tires! Tons of fun yet super grippy. Ridden it on concrete, asphalt, dirt and sand, zero complaints.
Great product and service