Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards D3O for Onewheel™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by June 20th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT ($2,750+ value)! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Spring/Summer Giveaway.
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Flexmeter products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
- Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards are the most premium form of protection for your wrists while riding Onewheel.
- Assure wrist protection, while allowing full mobility of your wrists
- The Single-Sided Flexmeter has a single dorsal support that sits on top of your arm and wrist. The support is strapped securely with three individual straps.
- Designed by physicians, engineers and trauma specialists
- The Flexmeter Wrist Guard is a dorsal protection worn on the back of the wrist which disperses initial impact loads up the forearm by transferring the energy. You can kind of compare it to a shock on a car. When you hit a bump the force is absorbed by the shocks. The Flexmeter Wrist Guard is designed the same way. As your wrist is impacted the plastic shields and straps act like a shock to absorb the impact and energy.
- With Flexmeter Wrist Guards, the hands and fingers are prevented from being outstretched and are therefore not subject to a reverse extension injury.
- Now Integrated with D3O Impact Protection
- Triple Wrap security straps and easily fits under gloves.
- Patented Flexmeter physician developed wrist protective technology.
- Laboratory tested and proven protection. Doctor recommended.
To ensure a perfect wrist guard fit, measure around your hand from the inside of the thumb to determine the width of the hand. Once measured, refer to the size chart below to confirm the size that fits best. Please refer to the product image of the sizing chart and diagram.
S: 6.3-6.8 in
M: 6.9-7.87 in
L: 8.2> in
This product comes with:
- One pair of Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards D3O
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
I ordered the Large. I'm 5'10" and 185. The fit is good, almost perfect. Slight discomfort on the left index knuckle at times. Shouldn't be an issue. Might just be me. Other than that it'd be a 5 star. I've worn on every ride so far and they seem adequate. I still see plenty of room for development in the safety gear currently available though. Only because I think about it quite a bit. But that's just me, as I'm creative. If any manufacturers would like to contact me than feel free to contact me through email. I have 2 groundbreaking ideas right now that need brought into ptoduction. Craft and Ride was a pleasure to do business with too.
These are the best wrist guards that I have ever reviewed but have not even put them on. Note I have put on a friends which is why bought these and he loves his. They look like they will protect the palm on impact and prevent the wrist from flexing to far backwards.
I highly recommend Craft and Ride for the D30s. They shipped quickly to Thailand and without any additional duties. By far my best experience in buying protective gear for my EUC.
Great product provided through C&R.
Fell on a V8f, my wrist hit the ground first and I felt nothing. Tldr it works
The best wrist guards I’ve ever used. You can tell they are super high quality. I hope I don’t have to use them too much falling.
Love the look and feel. Hope they provide good protection. Seem Solid.