Crest Pro Knee Pads for Onewheel™ by Destroyer
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Destroyer products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
The Crest Pro Knee Pad was created by Destroyer Equipment in house to give riders the coverage they need without the fluff, only the essentials. These kevlar custom-molded knee pads stay put and keep you riding without having to adjust your pads.
- High-impact special foam for comfort and protection
- Lightweight without sacrificing protection
- Anatomically constructed for secure positioning
- Custom-molded and custom-shaped knee pad protection
- Kevlar material over the knee cap
- Breathable and stretchy material that won't make you hot and sweaty
- Lycra Panel engineered to prevent back-of-knee pinch syndrome
- Propriety foam will withstand hard hits and ensure you remain safe
To ensure a perfect knee pad fit, measure circumference of extended knee and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 12 – 14 in
M: 14 – 16 in
L: 15 – 17 in
XL: 17 – 20 in
This product comes with:
- One pair of Crest Pro Knee Pads in Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Love these knee pads for their low-key unobtrusive design. They don't limit movement as much as the plastic ones but I still feel protected.
Seem to be well constructed and are comfortable. Hope I don't have to utilize them 😉
Works good, a little Tight at first but I took a good fall when I first got them on and they don’t slide down or tear and didn’t really feel it when I landed.👌