Stock Onewheel+ XR Tire | Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel™ (In Stock Now)
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
Craft&Ride is proud to offer the stock tire of the Onewheel+ XR, the Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 Slick Tire. Crush streets with the most durable and stable tire on the market.
The Slick Design:
The Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 MBM Slick Tire is the exact tire that comes stock on the Onewheel+ XR from the factory. It is equipped on the stock Onewheel+ XR because of its durability and stability. It is one of the most durable and stable tires on the market. This tire is also available in the MCM Compound, which offers even more durability for riders looking to ride with the longest-lasting tire on the market. If you love the stock tire of the Onewheel+ XR and are looking to refresh your ride, the Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 MBM Slick Tire is for you. If you're looking for even more durability, the MCM Compound is for you.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 Slick Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 Slick Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, and Onewheel Pint.
The Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Vega 11.5 x 6.5-6 Slick Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)