TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ (Set of 2)
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ are the newest bearings upgrade for your Onewheel. Choose between Ceramic and Steel options of TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for a super smooth ride.
- ABEC 7 rated to keep tolerances tight and eliminate harsh axial play which can damage bearings
- Choose between 15-Ball 440C Stainless Steel or SI3N4 Ceramic Construction for a smooth ride
- 440C Stainless inner and outer races make TFL Grzzly Bearings tough as nails and keep rust away
- Molded rubber lip full-contact seals keep out dirt and debris for extreme durability
- Mobil Polyrex EM Grease is packed in to increase longevity
- Laser etched "Float" logo on the outer races
- 1,000 mile / 6-month full replacement warranty (warranty period is 6 months from original date of purchase or 1,000 miles ridden on bearings, whichever comes first)
Set of 2:
Your Onewheel requires two bearings to complete a full bearings swap, so we offer the TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings automatically as a set. You only need to purchase 1 unit of this product to change both bearings of your Onewheel.
|Onewheel Pint X||Yes|
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel Pint X, Onewheel Pint, and Onewheel+. TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are not compatible with the original Onewheel.
This product comes with:
- Set of 2 TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
These ceramic upgrade bearings are awesome. Smooth with less rolling resistance. I have a hydraulic press and installed them myself. Here is a little tip, if you don’t have press dies or a socket large enough l used the old bearings to press in the new ones. Perfect fit, you don’t want to damage the seals.
These are the smoothest ride I have found. They feel as if there is no resistance at all. I highly recommend.
These bearings are just what you need for thousands more smooth miles
Let me just start by saying that I could not be more impressed and happy with the customer service of C&R. Extremely friendly, they responded quickly to my email about an issue with one of the ball-bearings, and replaced the bearing for me. Now for the bearings themselves, I really couldn't be more happy with them! I got the steel ball bearings because I'm rough with my board and they're smooth as butter! Definitely would recommend.
I had to replace my tire and figured I may as well replace the bearings while at it and it was a great decision. After 1,150 miles, my one wheel rolls like it did when it was new. Y’all should really recommend replacing bearings to anyone buying a new tire.
Incredible floaty ride with these bearings
No complaints of service. Ordered 2 sets of bearings. Burris and tfl. Burris bearings I wouldn't recommend purchasing. The tfl bearings are good.
I have 1 of 2 new burris bearings is sloppy very loose tolerance. Pulled em back out and install the tfl bearings that are smooth and quiet.
Craft n ride is not responsible for the bearing. I have no beef with craft n ride. I will continue to give them my business.
Below is the new burris bearing after installation. Lots of slop on this bearing.