TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ (Set of 2)
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ are the newest bearings upgrade for your Onewheel. Choose between Ceramic and Steel options of TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for a super smooth ride.
- ABEC 7 rated to keep tolerances tight and eliminate harsh axial play which can damage bearings
- Choose between 15-Ball 440C Stainless Steel or SI3N4 Ceramic Construction for a smooth ride
- 440C Stainless inner and outer races make TFL Grzzly Bearings tough as nails and keep rust away
- Molded rubber lip full-contact seals keep out dirt and debris for extreme durability
- Mobil Polyrex EM Grease is packed in to increase longevity
- Laser etched "Float" logo on the outer races
- 1,000 mile / 6-month full replacement warranty (warranty period is 6 months from original date of purchase or 1,000 miles ridden on bearings, whichever comes first)
Set of 2:
Your Onewheel requires two bearings to complete a full bearings swap, so we offer the TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings automatically as a set. You only need to purchase 1 unit of this product to change both bearings of your Onewheel.
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel Pint, and Onewheel+. TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are not compatible with the Original Onewheel.
This product comes with:
- Set of 2 TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Fastest shipping and best deals! Had to grab from them!
I’m happy with them and floating my ars off
Supplying parts to us internationally has always been super easy from C&R and their support to our community is exemplary. Thanks guys
These things go hard as fuck. Super difficult getting them in tho cuz I didn’t have the right tools