TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ (Set of 2)
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ are the newest bearings upgrade for your Onewheel. Choose between Ceramic and Steel options of TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for a super smooth ride.
- ABEC 7 rated to keep tolerances tight and eliminate harsh axial play which can damage bearings
- Choose between 15-Ball 440C Stainless Steel or SI3N4 Ceramic Construction for a smooth ride
- 440C Stainless inner and outer races make TFL Grzzly Bearings tough as nails and keep rust away
- Molded rubber lip full-contact seals keep out dirt and debris for extreme durability
- Mobil Polyrex EM Grease is packed in to increase longevity
- Laser etched "Float" logo on the outer races
- 1,000 mile / 6-month full replacement warranty (warranty period is 6 months from original date of purchase or 1,000 miles ridden on bearings, whichever comes first)
Set of 2:
Your Onewheel requires two bearings to complete a full bearings swap, so we offer the TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings automatically as a set. You only need to purchase 1 unit of this product to change both bearings of your Onewheel.
|Onewheel Pint X||Yes|
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel Pint X, Onewheel Pint, and Onewheel+. TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are not compatible with the Onewheel GT and original Onewheel.
This product comes with:
- Set of 2 TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Incredible floaty ride with these bearings
No complaints of service. Ordered 2 sets of bearings. Burris and tfl. Burris bearings I wouldn't recommend purchasing. The tfl bearings are good.
I have 1 of 2 new burris bearings is sloppy very loose tolerance. Pulled em back out and install the tfl bearings that are smooth and quiet.
Craft n ride is not responsible for the bearing. I have no beef with craft n ride. I will continue to give them my business.
Below is the new burris bearing after installation. Lots of slop on this bearing.
I am very happy with the bearings, they look very robust and smooth, I have not installed them yet but I think they will give the board a better performance.
The Craft and Ride service has been excellent super fast shipping.
Just swapped these in, and upgraded to Burris Slick Tire for my XR - rides like a dream! Incredibly quiet and smooth; so much in fact that I almost ran over a poor bird sitting on the pathway who didn't hear me coming. 10/10 would recommend.
super ceramic bearings :) everything perfect and fast shipping - as usual, C&R is the best :)
Fastest shipping and best deals! Had to grab from them!
I’m happy with them and floating my ars off