Crest Pro Elbow Pads for Onewheel™ by Destroyer
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Destroyer products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
The Crest Pro Elbow Pad was created by Destroyer Equipment in house to give riders the coverage they need without the fluff, only the essentials. These kevlar custom-molded elbow pads stay put and keep you riding without having to adjust your pads.
- High-impact special foam for comfort and protection
- Lightweight without sacrificing protection
- Anatomically constructed for secure positioning
- Custom-molded and custom-shaped elbow pad protection
- Kevlar material over the elbow cap
- Breathable and stretchy material that won't make you hot and sweaty
- Lycra Panel engineered to prevent elbow pinch syndrome
- Propriety foam will withstand hard hits and ensure you remain safe
To ensure a perfect elbow pad fit, measure circumference of relaxed elbow and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 8 – 9 in
M: 10 – 11 in
L: 11 – 12 in
XL: 13 – 14 in
This product comes with:
- One pair of Crest Pro Elbow Pads in Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
These are great for casual riding. Not too bulky. Fits well under a jacket. Memory foam style padding that gets more comfortable the longer you wear it. Would definitely buy again, but the quality is so good I'm not sure I'll ever have to.
comfortable enough and good protection. had a small defect in a seam, but C&R made it right. Great service.
Comfortable, easy on and off, and I hope I don’t have to test them.