Design Your Own Craft&Ride® Grip Tape | Custom Craft&Ride® Grip Tape Builder
There are three ways to purchase Craft&Ride Grip Tape for your Onewheel.
- If you have the stock Onewheel foot pads, you can order grip tape here and it will ship immediately (unless otherwise stated as a preorder).
- If you have an aftermarket foot pad, you can order grip tape here and it will ship within five weeks or less.
- If you would like to design your own grip tape for any foot pads, you can order through our custom builder here and it will ship within five weeks or less.
If you have any questions, please call or text Nick for help at +1 (909) 609-5719.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
You've asked and we've delivered. We are proud to introduce the Custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape Builder, the only place where you can design your own completely custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape for every foot pad on the Onewheel market. The possibilities are endless with our builder and we're excited for you to let your imagination run wild. Start building today with the best grip tape in the game.
Please note: Your custom order will ship within five weeks or less from the date your order is placed. Please allow up to five weeks as each custom order is prepared, printed by fluxskinz, and packaged with care by hand. Any other products ordered with custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape will be shipped separately immediately or when otherwise stated.
How to use the Custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape Builder:
- Click the blue "Customize" button above.
- Click the light grey "Change Model" button to select your desired model of Craft&Ride Grip Tape.
- Upload artwork, add text, add shapes, and organize layers to your liking.
- Once your design is ready, click the grey "Add to Cart" button. You are ready to checkout.
- If you have any questions about the Custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape Builder, please call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719, or email email@example.com.
- For the best print quality, we recommend uploading the highest possible quality (file size) of artwork.
- We also recommend avoiding the use of artwork with very fine details or small fonts.
- For ease of use, we recommend using the Custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape Builder on a desktop computer if possible.
- Lastly, we recommend visiting www.unsplash.com to find inspiration and source high quality, freely-usable images for your grip tape.
- Any part of the grip tape template that is left blank with no design will be printed as black grip tape.
- Please note that the distance between both pieces of grip tape in the templates is not to scale and will increase once installed on the foot pads of your Onewheel as the templates do not account for the distance between the foot pads of your Onewheel.
Any artwork or material submitted by you will be accepted by Craft&Ride LLC as being in complete compliance with all laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent, and similar protection. You, by submitting such artwork, represent that use by Craft&Ride LLC will not violate any laws, and Craft&Ride LLC disclaims any liability for compliance with such laws in using your artwork. You agree to hold Craft&Ride LLC harmless from any damages, costs and/or expenses should they arise as a consequence of Craft&Ride LLC’s use of said artwork and other materials.
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is in stock and available now in many pre-made designs here.
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is in a league of its own. With our low grit proprietary formula, we've perfectly spaced rock-like granules to provide just the right amount of space for the grooves of your shoes to stay locked in, without sacrificing the ability to adjust your feet. Our low grit design is everything you need beneath your feet.
All riding styles:
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is the optimal choice for both casual and extreme riders. Whether you're carving pavement or crushing trails, Craft&Ride Grip Tape is built to last and keep you locked in without sacrificing the ability to adjust your feet.
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is very durable and formulated to withstand the riding styles of even the most extreme riders. Our griptape is developed with the perfect amount of adhesion to prevent peeling, lifting, and tearing.
Easy to clean:
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is very easy to clean due to our proprietary formula. The rock-like granules of our grip tape are perfectly spaced to make cleaning your grip tape with a brush very easy.
Tested by the best:
Over the last year, we've been putting Craft&Ride Grip Tape to the test. We've dialed in our proprietary formula and the top riders have agreed. Andrew Stroh has called Craft&Ride Grip Tape the "Best grip tape ever!" and has said "It's my favorite grip I've tried!"
Check out this comparison of the spacing and grit of Craft&Ride, TFL, and Vicious Grip Tape. Craft&Ride Grip Tape has the largest rock-like granules and widest spacing of all grip tapes to ensure the most locked-in ride, without sacrificing the ability to easily adjust your feet. Craft&Ride Grip Tape is also finished with an extra layer of black coating to ensure maximum durability.
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is created with a dark black finish to keep your board looking super clean. Rock-like granules glisten in the sunlight.
Ready to equip:
Craft&Ride Grip Tape is cut to the exact specs of your foot pads! Just peel and stick.
This product comes with:
- One set of Custom Craft&Ride Grip Tape (Two pieces of grip tape for one Onewheel)
- Installation Instructions
- Craft&Ride Stickers
I really love the quality of grip tape that Craft has.
I've been cut various times while cleaning this griptape. It's easy to get cuts and scratches.
Looks great. Works great. Working well after almost 2 months and 400+ miles.
Excellent product will be buying more from you guys
Looks great, feels great, went on easy, thanks craft and ride for another awesome product
Easy to install, look great and very sticky.
I used to use Float tape, but it wears out too quick. This tape is thick and strong, and it doesn't cause any sensor issues like I was worried about