Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (In Stock Now)
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by July 30th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Summer Giveaway.
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 T-18 Treaded Tire for the Onewheel+ XR. This is a top-tier tire for crushing the off-road.
The Treaded Design:
The Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 T-18 Treaded Tire is one of the best tires for riding off-road with your Onewheel+ XR! It offers increased traction and control of all terrains with its treaded profile. It is more round and carvy than the stock tire without sacrificing stability. It is the slightly wider, more stable version of the Maxxis 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire. The T-18 Compound of the Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 Treaded Tire is soft and grippy.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 T-18 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 T-18 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint & Pint X is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Maxxis 11 x 6.5-6 T-18 Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Wider wheel base for more stability than the Burris. It’s flat like the slick tire but conquers rough terrain with ease. Ultimately provides rider confidence with an overall smooth, stable and capable ride.