Craft&Ride® x Burris Racing All-Terrain T-Shirt in Black
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by June 20th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT ($2,750+ value)! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Spring/Summer Giveaway.
The official Craft&Ride x Burris Racing All-Terrain T-Shirt in Black has arrived. Represent the market's favorite aftermarket tire manufacturer in style with this limited piece.
The limited Craft&Ride x Burris Racing All-Terrain T-Shirt in Black features:
- Our 100% cotton pre-shrunk black t-shirt
- All-Terrain logo printed small on the front left chest
- All-Terrain logo printed large on the center back
- C&R logo printed in white with sizing inside neck
- This product fits true to size (see size chart below)
This product comes with:
- Craft&Ride x Burris Racing All-Terrain T-Shirt in Black
- All-Terrain & Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
|Full Body Length||28"||29"||30"||31"||32"|
Ordered a shirt, it is made of good quality. The design is awesome too.
I was holding back ordering because they were out of L/XL and next size up was XXL. I liked the design so much I waffled for a week and then pulled the trigger anyway. When I received the shirt and tried it on it fit perfectly. Graphics are high quality as is the shirt material. Definitely recommend picking one up, thanks C&R!!!
Partner loves this design. Quality is good, like with all C&R shirts, and true to size.
This is one of many shirts I've purchased from C&R for my husband. He loves them all and that most of them come in black..LOL.
On a side note, I wish C&R would add more women's clothing to their apparel line.