Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in March)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a preorder for the Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire. Your tire is expected to ship by the end of March or sooner. Orders are shipped in the order that they are received! Order now and receive your tire sooner rather than later.
PREORDER TIP: Order other Craft&Ride items with your tire and your non-preorder items will ship now via free shipping!
Craft&Ride is proud to partner with Burris Racing to introduce the Burris 11 x 5.5-6 TX-22 Treaded Tire for your Onewheel. Experience a completely new ride with the Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire.
The Treaded Design:
The Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire introduces increased carveability over the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire and enhanced traction over the stock Onewheel tire. The treaded design of the Burris 11 x 5.5-6 offers extreme control on and off-road with a more narrow, round, and carvy profile than the 6". The tread of this tire is designed further up the sidewall for extreme traction and smooth carving on trails. The sidewalls are also enhanced to ensure superb durability. The TX-22 compound of this tire is also slightly softer and grippier than the TX-33 compound of the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire that we offer.
The Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Burris 11 x 5.5-6 TX-22 Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
We Also Recommend
OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping by the end of February)