Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint™
The Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint™ is the original foldable backpack specifically designed for your Onewheel Pint and accessories! The Superow Backpack is the most affordable bag on the Onewheel market.
The Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint is equipped with backpack-style shoulder straps that distribute the weight of the Onewheel Pint perfectly and allow for comfortable transport. A padded PVC layer supports the spine of the backpack for increased comfortability. A chest strap is also equipped to minimize the movement of the Onewheel Pint when in use. The backpack features a premium handle that allows you to conveniently and comfortably pick up your Onewheel Pint on the go.
Built to Last:
The Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint is designed with the outdoors in mind. The backpack is constructed with beautiful hard-wearing charcoal fabric that has been finished with a hydrophobic treatment. High-quality waterproof zippers are equipped to protect against the weather. Cushioned padding envelops the backpack for extreme comfort. Superow double and triple-reinforced weight-bearing areas with bar tracks and extra stitchings. MOLLE straps outline the exterior of the backpack to attach your helmet and other accessories. Protect your investment at all costs.
Each Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint comes with a shoulder-sling carrying case. The backpack is designed to fold into this small carrying case when you are not using it with your Onewheel Pint. When you are using your Superow Backpack, you can wear the carrying case across your body to carry your phone, wallet, and other accessories. The carrying case also features Velcro to equip custom patches.
This Superow Backpack is only compatible with the Onewheel Pint. This Superow Backpack is not compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, or original Onewheel.
If you are looking for the Superow Backpack for Onewheel+ XR™, click here.
This is the only backpack designed with aftermarket accessories in mind. This backpack is compatible with all fenders, foot pads, and Flight Fins. You can store your Onewheel Pint charger inside a pocket on your backpack as well.
It is equipped with fender cutouts that can be easily opened to increase storage space for Flight Fins and other fender attachments. It is also equipped with foot pad cutouts that can be easily opened to increase storage space for larger/extended foot pads. We also included an external pocket to store your Onewheel Pint charger and other goods like your phone and wallet.
This product comes with:
- One Superow Backpack for Onewheel Pint™
- One shoulder-sling carrying case
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Fits good, seems like quality. A little awkward wearing on back but got for travel hope it holds up over time.
Very happy with our purchase of 2 Superow Backpack for the Pint. We ordered these to take a family trip to Reno to visit the in-law for Turkey Day. Having our Onewheels was clutch... it gave my son & I a reason to get out of the house 🤙
Considering that onewheel doesn’t make a pack for Pint, I think that this is a blessing from C&R. Doesn’t matter how strong you are, you don’t want to carry your Pint in your hand for too long. Made with quality material and seems very durable. I highly recommend this pack for fellow Pint owners. 😎🌟
I bought this as a present for my bro as he couldn’t buy a bag for his Pint in the UK. He loves it and the quality seems pretty good. COVID delayed transit by quite a lot so buy well in advance if you need it as a present!
Craft&Ride provides quality products and their customer service is top notch! A go to source for every OneWheel enthusiast!
Really wanted this bag to make owning a OneWheel a bit easier but as much as I have been impressed with the general quality of C&R products I cannot recommend this one.
Firstly the quality is great, with heavy duty zippers and thick canvas construction. The trouble is when it comes to usability there are a number of major issues:
1. The bag is heavy all on its own, and difficult to pack away into the carry bag that it comes with (which is used for transporting the larger bag when not in use), the additional carry bag is in theory a great idea, but because of the sheer size of the larger bag allows no room for you to bring a charger along with you for longer rides. Additionally the carry bag is quite large and cumbersome when filled with the rolled up larger bag which makes the bag quite obtrusive. Your options are to carry the carry bag as a satchel or a fanny pack/bum bag, however it does not seem well shaped for wearing as a satchel and sits out awkwardly from my person.
2. The actual board bag itself has very little space for other items such as a charger, safety gear or evenpersonal belongings, particularly when a big chunk of its extra space has to be taken up by the carry bag.
Overall for the price I feel like this is just a high quality inconvenience and I would have been better using a decent duffle bag as it would have been a more flexible option for ease of use.
If you do use it, its probably best just to abandon the carry bag and just use the board bag itself because I feel that the former overcomplicates the use of the latter.