SilverHandle for Onewheel
The SilverHandle for Onewheel, by MazzCo, is an essential accessory for your Onewheel. Once you experience the comfort of carrying your Onewheel with the SilverHandle, you'll never ride without it.
- The SilverHandle has a comfortable rubber grip on an anodized aluminum bracket made specifically to attach quickly and securely to the side of your Onewheel with velcro. No tools or drilling are required!
- The SilverHandle's custom machine axel peg is a threaded solid stainless-steel rod that fits perfectly inside the axel hole of all Onewheel models to keep the whole handle from sliding around on the rail. The SilverHandle has no negative effect on the Onewheel's Hypercore system.
- Comfort: The SilverHandle enables you to suitcase-carry your Onewheel, so say goodbye to the dreaded pendulum effect of the built-in nose handle, and no more lifting it to climb stairs.
- Less Strain: You wrap your fingers completely around the soft-rubber grip, allowing you to use your entire arm rather than carrying the entire weight of the board on your poor fingertips.
- Ergonomic: Anyone 5'10" or shorter will feel a welcome relief not having to twist their spine in a knot with the "one shoulder up" walk just to keep the end of the board from dragging on the ground.
- Convenient: No tools required! Easily removable, yet stays firmly in place once attached. So ride with it attached, or throw it in your backpack when you're finished carrying your Onewheel.
- Durable: Made of lightweight aluminum, heavy duty nylon webbing, and Velcro straps, the SilverHandle is built to last.
- Compatible with the first version of the Onewheel, Onewheel+, and Onewheel+ XR
This product comes with:
- One SilverHandle for Onewheel
- Craft&Ride Stickers