Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in June)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a preorder for the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire. Your tire is expected to ship by the end of June or sooner. Orders are shipped in the order that they are received! Order now and receive your tire sooner rather than later. (If you have already placed a preorder for this tire with an earlier expected ship date, you can ignore this new June ship date. This is for new preorders only.)
PREORDER TIP: Order other Craft&Ride items with your tire and your non-preorder items will ship now via free shipping!
Craft&Ride is proud to partner with Burris Racing to introduce the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire for your Onewheel. Experience a completely new ride with the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire.
The Treaded Design:
The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is Craft&Ride's favorite tire for riding off-road with the Onewheel! The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire introduces increased carveability and enhanced traction over the stock Onewheel tire. The treaded design of the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 offers extreme control on and off-road and the center rib design enhances stability throughout all environments. The tread of this tire is designed further up the sidewall for extreme traction and smooth carving on trails. The sidewalls are also enhanced to ensure superb durability.
The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Great customer service skills. Answered all my questions and helped me pick the right product. They got back to me very quickly and on a Sunday! Would highly recommend c&r to anyone with a onewheel.
Fabulous tyre. Thanks so much for once again providing a spectacular product.
Carve faster, climb higher, and shred harder than ever before with the Burris Trail Pro Treaded Tire!
Great tire for trail and street!
Rides smooth! Extra traction! Delivered earlier than expected!
This is the third tire I’ve used (stock Vega and Hoosier wet weather) and it’s the best yet.
Very nimble, turns on a dime, no speed wobble, superb grip.
Thank you C&R
Thanks getting me the parts I needed fast