ExoSkin Elbow Pads for Onewheel™ by Triple 8
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Triple 8 products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
Elbow protection, evolved.
The lightweight, contoured, abrasion-resistant ExoSkin Elbow Pads are designed to flex and protect the Onewheel rider. They’re also great as a low profile pad.
- High density 8-link™ foam padding for elbow caps
- Exterior Kevlar® cover for maximum abrasion & tear resistance
- Six padded pockets for key impact areas to the sides of the elbow
- Perforated Neoprene body for breathability
- Interior terry cloth lining for comfort & sweat absorption
- Velcro® straps make for a custom fit
- Contoured body for maximum comfort
To ensure a perfect elbow pad fit, measure circumference of extended elbow and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 6 – 8 in (15.2 – 20.3 cm)
M: 8 – 10 in (20.3 – 25.4 cm)
L: 10 – 12 in (25.4 – 30.5 cm)
This product comes with:
- One pair of ExoSkin Elbow Pads in Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Great for off-road falls, even at high speed. Less great for street; I tore through some of the threading on my first big street fall. Applied a little super glue to make up for it. Overall great pads, but if you’re riding street I’d recommend cupped pads.
I really like my knee pads. Although a little tight, I hope they stretch out a little. I wish there was a XL option
They fit great, don't even notice they are on.
Nicely built but runs a whole size down.
Perfect fit! Good protection! The shipping was fast!
So these look great and seem offer great protection, but I measure 11.5 inches at the elbow, putting me in the large category and yet I couldn't get them to fit comfortably on the bottom of my bicep to top of my forearm. Therefore rendering them basically unusable for me. I still recommend this item if you can fit into them though!