ExoSkin Knee Pads for Onewheel™ by Triple 8
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by December 24th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Fall Giveaway.
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Triple 8 products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
Knee protection, evolved.
The lightweight, contoured, abrasion-resistant ExoSkin Knee Pads are designed to flex and protect the Onewheel rider. They’re also great as a low-profile under pant pad.
- High density 8-link™ foam padding for knee caps
- Exterior Kevlar® cover for maximum abrasion & tear resistance
- Six padded pockets for key impact areas to the sides of the knee
- Perforated Neoprene body for breathability
- Interior terry cloth lining for comfort & sweat absorption
- Velcro® straps make for a custom fit
- Contoured body for maximum comfort
To ensure a perfect knee pad fit, measure circumference of extended knee and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 12.5 – 14.5 in (32 – 36 cm)
M: 14.5 – 16 in (36 – 40 cm)
L: 16 – 17 in (40 – 44 cm)
This product comes with:
- One pair of Exoskin Knee Pads in Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
I like these a lot. They are thin enough to wear under your pants yet Robust enough that when you fall your pants are the only part that gets messed up.
The knees pads and elbow pads are so comfortable, but a bit snug. When I’m geared up with those as well as the wrist guards, I feel more confident while riding. It’s well worth the price!
A little tight but good quality
Love the exoskin products.
Also ordered the gloves, one had a hole. New pair showed up a few days later!
Haven’t had a chance to use the them yet. But they look like they would keep you out of ER. They do look well made too.
Great support and fit ,wear them for all my onewheel/snowboard rides , highly recommended!