Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards D3O for Onewheel™
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Flexmeter products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
Comfort and protection:
- Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards are the most premium form of protection for your wrists while riding Onewheel.
- Assure wrist protection, while allowing full mobility of your wrists
- The Single-Sided Flexmeter has a single dorsal support that sits on top of your arm and wrist. The support is strapped securely with three individual straps.
- Designed by physicians, engineers and trauma specialists
- The Flexmeter Wrist Guard is a dorsal protection worn on the back of the wrist which disperses initial impact loads up the forearm by transferring the energy. You can kind of compare it to a shock on a car. When you hit a bump the force is absorbed by the shocks. The Flexmeter Wrist Guard is designed the same way. As your wrist is impacted the plastic shields and straps act like a shock to absorb the impact and energy.
- With Flexmeter Wrist Guards, the hands and fingers are prevented from being outstretched and are therefore not subject to a reverse extension injury.
- Now Integrated with D3O Impact Protection
- Triple Wrap security straps and easily fits under gloves.
- Patented Flexmeter physician developed wrist protective technology.
- Laboratory tested and proven protection. Doctor recommended.
To ensure a perfect wrist guard fit, measure around your hand from the inside of the thumb to determine the width of the hand. Once measured, refer to the size chart below to confirm the size that fits best. Please refer to the product image of the sizing chart and diagram.
S: 6.3-6.8 in
M: 6.9-7.87 in
L: 8.2> in
This product comes with:
- One pair of Flexmeter Double-Sided Wrist Guards D3O
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Seemingly designed to save you from the inevitable OneWheel spill all while deflecting battle axes in a scene out of Braveheart.
All joking aside though, these things are built!
Admittedly I don't wear these all the time but I know when I do, I don't have to worry about a thing from the elbows down.
Pretty Burly for casual riding however, one could argue a cast would be an exponentially worse accessory.
Definitely a fair amount of flex for range of motion.
By no means would I consider these heavy either. They're very lightweight and the nylon material really allows air to flow throughout.
The removable plate on the palm has yet to get use from any fall of mine but I have full confidence that it would serve its purpose in lessening the severity of the consequences of hitting the ground at speed.
If I plan on doing some serious riding be it on a trail or just testing the limits, these are my airbags.
A bit pricey compared to some others on the market.
That said, you really do get what you pay for in this case.
Craft & Ride reps gave these the green light to include in their inventory and I think they were wise in doing so.
At this point, I'm glad I was wise enough to include them in mine.
As always you can never go wrong at craft&ride.
Take these awesome Flexmeter Wrist Guards for
instance. Comfortable, Protective and awesome!
Kinda feel like a warrior from Game of Thrones
with these on !
I can’t say enough about the quality, comfort, and protection these wrist guards provide. From the thick plastic armor in the exterior to the flexible and breathable material on the inside, you need to stop browsing, and buy these now!
These things are great I took a spill n I’m all good but without them broken wrist
These wrsitguards are exactly what Inwas looking for. They protect my palms as well as my wrists. The customer service is equally incredible.
Just got my new one wheel XR, fell over a speed bump and would’ve had some nasty scrapes if it weren’t for these wrist guards! LOVE that they are flexible. Thanks guys, awesome customer service as well!
Fantastic products!!! I am more than satisfied