Thousand Heritage 2.0 Helmet for Onewheel™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
The Craft&Ride Community: See what thousands of other riders are saying about our accessories here.
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by June 20th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT ($2,750+ value)! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Spring/Summer Giveaway.
It is extremely important that every rider wears a helmet when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Thousand products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect helmet.
With more ventilation for cooler riding, an integrated magnetic tail light option for increased safety, and a more comfortable design to fit more riders of all backgrounds, Heritage 2.0 is the next generation of Thousand's classic collection.
Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage helmet is Thousand's original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Re-engineered active ventilation and internal channeling for cooler riding
- Re-designed head shape and new internal padding configuration for a more inclusive fit
- Proprietary dial fit system with multiple adjustment points for a customizable fit
- Patented PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock and backed by our Anti-Theft Guarantee
- Compatible with magnetic helmet tail light for added visibility (sold separately, available summer 2023)
- Vegan leather straps
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Premium matte rubberized finish and moto trim
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Certified for CPSC and ASTM standards for cycling, roller skating, and skateboarding
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
|S: 21 1/4 - 22 3/8 in (54-57 cm)|
M: 22 3/8 -23 1/4 in (57-59 cm)
L: 23 1/4 -24 3/8 in (59-62 cm)
Every head is different, but with Thousand helmets' integrated dial fit system, it's easy to make small adjustments for a comfortable fit. Just turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. You can also remove some or all of the interior fit pads without affecting the safety of your lid to accomplish your preferred fit.
This product comes with:
- One Thousand Heritage 2.0 Helmet in Stealth Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)