Thousand Heritage Helmet for Onewheel™
It is extremely important that every rider wears a helmet when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Thousand products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect helmet.
Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage helmet is Thousand's original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock
- Utilitarian nylon straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Strong, monochrome look with black shell, trim, logo, and rivets
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L)
- CPSC, ASTM F1492, and CE EN1078 safety certified
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
|S: 21-22 in (54-57 cm)|
M: 22-23 in (57-59 cm)
L: 23-24 in (59-62 cm)
Every head is different, but with Thousand helmets' integrated dial fit system, it's easy to make small adjustments for a comfortable fit. Just turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. You can also remove some or all of the interior fit pads without affecting the safety of your lid to accomplish your preferred fit.
This product comes with:
- One Thousand Heritage Helmet in Stealth Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers
Best helmet ever. Don’t crack your melon because you wanna be a cool guy. ✌🏼
Very stylish and comfortable. The sizing chart provided was spot on. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Not a big fan of helmets, but this one is by far the best looking one I've had. It is however too big based off the size chart, I've got a pretty big head but even the large seems big, ended up getting a medium, and my head is 24" around.
Such a great lid!
Great fit not bulky looking. Also its light, very happy overall.
Craft and Ride ya the best!