Turnstyle Knee Pads for Onewheel™ by Destroyer
It is extremely important that every rider wears safety gear when riding Onewheel. Craft&Ride has become an official dealer of Destroyer products in order to ensure our customers are safe and have a variety of options to choose from when looking for the perfect safety gear.
The Turnstyle Knee Pad was created by Destroyer Equipment in house to give riders maximum protection and functionality, without sacrificing comfort. These kevlar custom-molded knee pads stay put and keep you riding without having to adjust your pads.
- High-impact special foam for comfort and protection
- Hard shell and kevlar material over the knee cap
- Lightweight with maximum protection
- Anatomically constructed for secure positioning
- Custom-molded and custom-shaped knee pad protection
- Silicone bead top and bottom
To ensure a perfect knee pad fit, measure circumference of extended knee and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 12 – 14 in
M: 14 – 16 in
L: 15 – 17 in
XL: 17 – 20 in
This product comes with:
- One pair of Turnstyle Knee Pads in Black
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
They destroyed my fear of falling on my knees and hurting myself on my first group ride. Love em’
Best purchase ever made, those knee pads really stand for its name , very easy to put on and very comfortable, I highly recommend this brand to everyone.
Haven't taken a fall yet, but these feel great and should protect my on my next fall
Worth every penning. These things fit like a glove, are very comfortable and are well made. Very happy camper here!
These knee pads are the best. Comfortable and very protective. Hope I never fall on them, but if I do I’m sure I’ll be alright. They are Kevlar over plastic and then a generous foam pad underneath. The back of the knee is mesh for ventilation. I stood and the dropped to my knees on a tile floor and I didn’t feel a thing. These knee pads are the best!