Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for your Onewheel. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is now available in three unique compounds to enhance your riding experience.
The Treaded Design:
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is a top tire for riding off-road with your Onewheel! The treaded design of the Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 offers increased control on and off-road over the stock Onewheel tire. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire offers increased stability over the Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire, whilst maintaining a more round and carvy profile than the stock Onewheel tire. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire offers similar stability to the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire.
Choose from D30A, D20A, and D10A compounds. D30A is the most durable and firmest compound. D20A is a slightly softer compound with similar durability. D10A is the softest compound with the smoothest and grippiest ride.
The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Love this tire. Makes carving way better. Also improved my offroading abilities.
Soft even with higher pressure. Tire is nice and round for that carving. The wobble I had on the Vega is gone with this tire.
The Hoosier treaded turned my XR into a much quieter (no rocks) and softer ride. The D10A compound is sooooo buttery smooth.
Put this on after factory Vega got the wobbles around 400 miles- love how grippy it is! Little different to get used to from the factory tire, but no going back now!!
Get one! You’ll love it!
Tire is super great! I got the 20a it is right in the middle of firmness but still soft as well. Only downfall is most Hoosier tires I feel are tighter than Burris so getting it on the rim is a fight.
We Also Recommend
Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for Onewheel Pint™ (PREORDER: Shipping by the end of May)
Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in June)
Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in June)