Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel Pint™
The Treaded Design:
The Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire is Craft&Ride's favorite tire for riding off-road with the Onewheel Pint! The low-profile treaded design of the Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 offers increased control on and off-road over the stock Onewheel Pint tire, whilst being nimble.
The Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire is only compatible with the Onewheel Pint. The Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, or original Onewheel.
If you are interested in a slick tire for your Onewheel Pint, check out the Burris 11 x 5.0-6 Slick Tire.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 D30A Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
The Hoosier treaded tire is a carvy tire, easier to turn on than the original Stock Vega Tire. The treads help out in the sand. Very happy with the tire. Woo Hoo!!
The treaded tyre adds another dimension to the pint, thanks C&R for the excellent customer service shipping it all the way down under, will be coming back for more parts for sure, thanks Chris
I love the Hoosier grip tire. It makes riding way more fun.
Its everything I expected and more, love getting a note from the sender and a few more stickers to add to my pint. Thank you craft&ride!
I have a similar tire on my XR and loved it so I decided to replace what I found to be a junk stock tire on my pint. Just like on the XR this Hoosier tire makes the ride so much better on the pint. If you are riding singletrack this tire is a no brainer. It has better traction but the best part is it is softer and absorbs bumps from rocks and roots waaaaaaay better than the stock Vega. The tire is also more carvy than stock tire. I don’t see any negatives to riding this tire on the street either. Do yourself a favor and upgrade your tire. Also of note, the tire change is not too difficult to do on your own either. Takes about 30-40 minutes.
We Also Recommend
Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping by the end of October)