TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ (Set of 2)
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™ are the newest bearings upgrade for your Onewheel. Choose between Ceramic and Steel options of TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for a super smooth ride.
- ABEC 7 rated to keep tolerances tight and eliminate harsh axial play which can damage bearings
- Choose between 15-Ball 440C Stainless Steel or SI3N4 Ceramic Construction for a smooth ride
- 440C Stainless inner and outer races make TFL Grzzly Bearings tough as nails and keep rust away
- Molded rubber lip full-contact seals keep out dirt and debris for extreme durability
- Mobil Polyrex EM Grease is packed in to increase longevity
- Laser etched "Float" logo on the outer races
- 1,000 mile / 6-month full replacement warranty (warranty period is 6 months from original date of purchase or 1,000 miles ridden on bearings, whichever comes first)
Set of 2:
Your Onewheel requires two bearings to complete a full bearings swap, so we offer the TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings automatically as a set. You only need to purchase 1 unit of this product to change both bearings of your Onewheel.
TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel Pint, and Onewheel+. TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings are not compatible with the Original Onewheel.
This product comes with:
- Set of 2 TFL Grizzly ABEC-7 Bearings for Onewheel™
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
We Also Recommend
Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for Onewheel Pint™ (PREORDER: Shipping in March)
Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in March)
Burris 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping in March)
Hoosier 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping at the end of February)