Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel+ XR™
Ready To Ship: This product is in stock now. Order today and it will ship next business day.
Lifetime Warranty: This product is backed by the Craft&Ride Lifetime Warranty.
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire for the Onewheel+ XR. This is a top-tier tire for crushing the off-road.
The Treaded Design:
The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire is one of the best tires for riding off-road with your Onewheel+ XR! It offers increased traction and control of all terrains with its treaded profile. It is more round and carvy than the stock tire without sacrificing stability. Its center rib design enhances stability throughout all environments. The tread of this tire is designed further up the sidewall for extreme traction and smooth carving on trails. The sidewalls are also enhanced to ensure superb durability. The TX-33 Compound of the Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire is firm and the most durable compound available.
|Onewheel Pint X||No|
The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel Pint X, and Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Burris 11 x 6.0-6 TX-33 Treaded Tire for Onewheel+ XR
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
The tire seemed a little rounded on one side but overall the best tire I've had. Really maneuverable and was easy to put on.
Put this on your wheel now. It grips it carves it has ride stability. The only tire that feels exactly how it should
My VEGA wore through to belts after 800 miles. Followed online directions to mount Burris 11 x 6.0-6 tire and the transformation was incredible. I've new-found joy riding my stock XR. Craft & Ride delivered fast. Included in my order a tool kit with weird gauge. Not worth the extra $50 expense.
Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™
Super stoked right out of the box best tire I have have ridden and it’s only getting better as it wears in. Awesome traction on trails and also for street riding. I can’t say enough about it so see for yourself and grab one once it becomes available!
Replaced my previous Burris TX33 with the same model I loved it so much. I put about 2200 miles on my first tire before it needed replacement.
This tire has a great profile for trail riding and street. Carves well.