Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 D30A Treaded Tire for your Onewheel. Experience a completely new ride with the Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire.
The Treaded Design:
The Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire is a top tire for riding off-road with your Onewheel! The treaded design of the Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 offers increased control on and off-road over the stock Onewheel tire. Although the Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 is less stable than most tires because of its smaller width, it offers the greatest ability to carve quickly and turn on a dime. If you want the roundest tire we have to offer, this is your tire.
The Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 Treaded Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Craft&Ride x Burris All-Terrain Treaded Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Hoosier 11 x 5.5-6 D30A Treaded Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Really good tire protector
This came on time and was exactly what I was after. Thanks!
Excellent product! This tire is durable and super nimble. Rides like heaven on trails.
Works great on off road excellent grip
Over I wanted a tire the was the best of both street and trail riding and this is a great tire for that. However be warned if this is your first after the stock veganit will take some getting used to because the Vega tire is more square whereas the Hoosier tire has rounded edges. But once you get comfortable it’s a great tire and is some cases I get more range from it.
It makes the XR way closer to the pint as far as carvability
We Also Recommend
OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™ (PREORDER: Shipping by March 6th)