Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel Pint & Pint X™
Want to enter to win a Onewheel GT? Every order that uses the code WIN at checkout by December 24th 11:59 PM PT will be entered to win a brand new Onewheel GT and a $500 Craft&Ride Shopping Spree! No purchase is necessary to enter to win. Click here for the complete rules of the Craft&Ride Fall Giveaway.
Craft&Ride is proud to introduce the Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire for the Onewheel Pint & Pint X. This is a top-tier tire for crushing streets.
The Slick Design:
The Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire is one of the best tires for riding streets with your Onewheel Pint! The Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire is the most similar to the stock tire of the Onewheel Pint. It is one of the most durable tires on the market. Its slick profile will ensure the smoothest ride on and off-road. This tire is available in two unique compounds. The firm MCM Compound offers even more durability than the stock Onewheel Pint tire. The soft MCS Compound offers a more smooth and grippy ride, especially at lower tire pressures. If you love the stock tire of the Onewheel Pint and are looking to refresh your ride, the Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire is for you.
|Onewheel Pint X||Yes|
The Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire is only compatible with the Onewheel Pint and Onewheel Pint X. The Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire. Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The Craft&Ride Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)
Tire has been working perfectly and I really enjoyed getting stickers with my purchase.
Vega 10.5 x 4.5-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel Pint & Pint X™ (In Stock Now)
Great on Pavement for city rides and good on battery life as will. I have my tire on 24 psi & it's dope!
Wore right through in just under 200 miles, stock went over 1000. Dud tire maybe? Or was it the compound? Not sure if I wanna buy another for 125 bucks.
Wore through my stock tire on my pint after 945 miles and I wanted something similar to the stock that is more grippy and boy howdy is the Vega Slick Tire grippy. Also an incredibly smooth ride. If you are looking to upgrade your pint and get more miles out of your ride, get the Vega from Craft & Ride. Quick Shipping too.
Better than Hoosier skick