OneTail+ Extended Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail+ makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail+ enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our longer concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail+ is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Improved and widened stance. The OneTail+ features an extended tail that adds extra surface area to your stance. This feature is an essential benefit for taller riders. Never worry about your foot slipping again! Regardless of your height, your new stance will immediately improve your balance.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail+ ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail+ makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail+ features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail+ is completed with our high grit laser cut Craft&Ride grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail+ comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail+ Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR and Onewheel+. The OneTail+ Concave Foot Pad is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint or original Onewheel. The OneTail Extreme Concave Foot Pad for the Onewheel Pint is available here.
*The OneTail+ Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the original Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail+ with high grit laser cut Craft&Ride grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride Stickers
To better provide you with customization ideas and new perspectives of our accessories, we've created a page called Craft&Ride Loadouts! Check out complete Onewheel builds here for inspiration and leave a suggestion for future Craft&Ride Loadouts.
I’ve tried 3 different rear foot pads. OneTail+ extended, Kush-Hi and the OneTail Classic which is now my go to. I started out with the OT extended and liked it but I ride with my feet close to the wheel. It was comfortable but I just didn’t like the length and didn’t need it. Next was the Kush-Hi. I never could get as comfortable on the Kush. It was very concave. It took a few miles to adjust to the Kush-Hi. The OT classic is less concave and makes it more comfortable for long chill cruises. I mainly ride streets. When it’s time to carve it covers that part very well. I don’t need any adjustment miles on the Classic it’s road ready.
Definitely helped me a lot with my foot fatigue. Also gained a lot more control. Feet are locked in and don’t move around anymore. Highly recommended.
While I didn’t give the stock rear foot pad much of a chance, this one provides great support and feel allowing a slightly wider stance. I’d buy it again.
After 260 miles on my stock footpad, I can really appreciate the difference with the OneTail+. The concave feature adds more response , making the OW more nimble. I ride 8 miles one way to work and the foot fatigue is gone. Finally, I am 6’4” with a wide stance. So i ride with my with my feet at the edge of the OW. With the OneTail+, the extra length and flare at the end gives my big a$$ foot better support. Keep up the great work C&R.
The extra length give me more stability on bumps, and, with the way I stand, transfers the strain off the back foot
Best foot pad for stable and comfy rides undoubtedly
Amazing quality and fits well with the fenders too.
changed the way I ride - stoked I ended up grabbing this for my board :)