OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail Classic makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail Classic enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail Classic is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail Classic ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail Classic makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail Classic features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail Classic is completed with our high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail Classic comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR and Onewheel+. The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint or original Onewheel.
*The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the original Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed.
Upgrade your grip tape:
For just $20, we'll preinstall higher grit TFL Grip Tape for added control with your OneTail Classic. You will also receive a piece of TFL Grip Tape for your front foot pad. This is the best combination on the market.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail Classic with high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail Classic Stickers
To better provide you with customization ideas and new perspectives of our accessories, we've created a page called Craft&Ride Loadouts! Check out complete Onewheel builds here for inspiration and leave a suggestion for future Craft&Ride Loadouts.
Made a HUGE difference. Much easier to carve and control the board. Allows a wider stance so I can put my front foot right against the fender, which I’ve read reduces the chance of a nosedive. I’ve nosedived without the onetail plus and it is brutal. Onetail plus gave me my confidence back. Keep the that front foot as close to the wheel as possible!
From the moment I stepped onto my OW I knew I had made a great purchase. This pad made all of the difference, locked my foot right into place. Highly recommended!!!
feels good on my foot
pad allows ball and heel of foot to pivot more easily... beautiful craftsmanship... Though, due to the pad's thickness, the resting angle sits more vertical on the FM Onewheel "Wave" Stand, which is a minor safety issue.
The OneTail+ not only looks good, but it serves its purpose of giving me more balance on my board being 6 feet 8 inches tall. The measurements are so precise it replaces the stock rear footpad as though it was an original piece. Would recommend this for anyone looking for more stability on their board. Thank you Craft & Ride for the amazing product.