OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail Classic makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail Classic enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail Classic is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail Classic ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail Classic makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail Classic features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail Classic is completed with our high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail Classic comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR and Onewheel+. The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint or original Onewheel.
*The OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad is compatible with the original Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed.
Upgrade your grip tape:
For just $20, we'll preinstall higher grit TFL Grip Tape for added control with your OneTail Classic. You will also receive a piece of TFL Grip Tape for your front foot pad. This is the best combination on the market.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail Classic with high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail Classic Stickers
To better provide you with customization ideas and new perspectives of our accessories, we've created a page called Craft&Ride Loadouts! Check out complete Onewheel builds here for inspiration and leave a suggestion for future Craft&Ride Loadouts.
Pad cups my foot giving more leverage for heel and toe when turning. I believe there is less fatigue. Gives it that skateboard feel. Highly recommended if you are a dirt and trail rider.
Love the Onetail, the increased control and carveability. Less foot fatigue as well.
Great concave and stability in rough terrain. Recommended.
I’ve tried 3 different rear foot pads. OneTail+ extended, Kush-Hi and the OneTail Classic which is now my go to. I started out with the OT extended and liked it but I ride with my feet close to the wheel. It was comfortable but I just didn’t like the length and didn’t need it. Next was the Kush-Hi. I never could get as comfortable on the Kush. It was very concave. It took a few miles to adjust to the Kush-Hi. The OT classic is less concave and makes it more comfortable for long chill cruises. I mainly ride streets. When it’s time to carve it covers that part very well. I don’t need any adjustment miles on the Classic it’s road ready.
Definitely helped me a lot with my foot fatigue. Also gained a lot more control. Feet are locked in and don’t move around anymore. Highly recommended.
While I didn’t give the stock rear foot pad much of a chance, this one provides great support and feel allowing a slightly wider stance. I’d buy it again.