OneTail Classic Concave Foot Pad for Onewheel™
Craft&Ride has designed and manufactured the three most essential and affordable concave foot pads for Onewheel™. If you prefer the length of the stock Onewheel foot pad and the benefits of Craft&Ride's concave design, OneTail Classic and OneTail Extreme are for you. If you prefer an extended length for a wider stance, OneTail+ is for you.
OneTail Classic makes an incredible experience even better. OneTail Classic enhances the Onewheel by replacing the existing rear foot pad with a redesigned concave foot pad.
With our concave foot pad, we have:
- Introduced concavity to the Onewheel foot pad. The change from your flat stock foot pad to the concave OneTail Classic is immediately identifiable! Turn on a dime with improved heel-to-toe turning control. The concave surface cradles your foot at all riding angles and reduces foot pain.
- Increased rider stability, control, and overall rigidity. The increase in thickness and volume from the stock foot pad to the OneTail Classic ensures a more stable ride at all levels of speed. For riders pushing the sport with tricks, jumps, and drops, the OneTail Classic makes conquering all obstacles and landing every trick easier.
How it's made:
Every OneTail Classic features unique hard maple wood that is pressed, CNC’d, hand-beveled, stained, and sealed in our California factory. Every OneTail Classic is completed with our high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape - And we didn’t forget about the rest of your Onewheel. Every OneTail Classic comes with a matching piece of grip tape for your front foot pad! Now your Onewheel is completely regripped.
The OneTail Classic is compatible with the Onewheel+ and Onewheel+ XR - it is not currently compatible with the first version of the Onewheel. The OneTail Classic is compatible with the first version (V1) of the Onewheel if you have Onewheel+ bumpers installed. The OneTail Classic also features a fender channel for compatibility with all Craft&Ride Carbon Fiber Fenders and aftermarket fenders, excluding the Flight Fender.
Upgrade your grip tape:
For just $20, we'll preinstall higher grit TFL Grip Tape for added control with your OneTail Classic. You will also receive a piece of TFL Grip Tape for your front foot pad. This is the best combination on the market.
This product comes with:
- One fully gripped OneTail Classic with high grit laser cut OneTail Classic grip tape
- One piece of matching high grit laser cut grip tape for your front foot pad
- Installation hardware - One hex key and four longer hex bolts
- Craft&Ride and OneTail Classic Stickers
I’m glad I didn’t stay long with the stock tail. The onetail+ has definitely tightened my turning and given me lots of room to find the sweet spot as I float on.
It was big game changer for a big guy (1,90m) like me that uses a wider stance. I can go so much further before feeling the foot fatigue. I totally recommend it.
TBO: it just looks so rad, having that tail mounted on my OW. Found also a solution for my FlightFins. I highly recommend the OT extreme for Riders that wanna ride longer distances.
Quick and easy install. They sent me a replacement front grip as well which was awesome. Turning is more responsive now for sure and I like the added stance options with a bigger footpad.
As a taller rider, this footpad allows me to have a more natural wider stance. The shape feels great under foot. It also feels a lot more secure - the shape means I’m way more confident that my rear foot isn’t going to slip off (happened to me once with the factory footpad - not fun!). So far, the best upgrade I’ve made to my OneWheel. Highly recommend.